Being awesome, made to look easy.



Bastards


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have been forced to change the template on my blog because some stupid spambot things were laying seige to the comment section on one of my previous posts for some reason. This is particularly annoying as everytime someone leaves me a comment, I get an email telling me about it. Unfortunately, even after I told it to stop doing that because the spam was generating a lot of emails for me, it continued to bombard me with emails. So I had no choice but to change the whole template of the blog so that I could have word verification on the comments sections. Needless to say, I am not a happy bunny.

Anyway, below is the video of the Sakuragicho clock as promised. Unfortunately some of the lights were out on the day that this was filmed, but you'll just have to live with it. It goes through this whole light show every half hour and it lasts for 5 minutes, though there is only about 3 minutes of it in the video. It's just another factor contributing to Sakuragicho being one of the coolest places in Japan.


1 Responses to “Bastards”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    You'd fucking love Blackpool.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Andrew
  • From Lincoln, United Kingdom
  • I graduated from the University of Hull, where I studied Economics. I decided to go to Japan for a year to teach English and this blog is to chronicle my adventures.
  • My profile

Previous posts



Links


RSS Feed


Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates