Being awesome, made to look easy.



Hedonisticaliticism


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Sorry I have taken so long to post anything.  I am rubbish and spend too much time going out.  Anyway, here is the long awaited video of my flat, which I filmed about 2 weeks ago but hadn't posted.  I will be doing another update within the next two days about everything that I have been up to.





4 Responses to “Hedonisticaliticism”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    nice digs yo.....toilet tastic! The windows open inwards! Have there been any injuries as a result? Keep living the dream....and if you arent posting, make sure you are doing everything you can to gain XP...you need to have levelled up a few times by christmas.
    Ian

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Fantastic mate!

    Loving the Japanese washing up liquid!

    Sorry I havent updated for a while too. Been mega busy just like you I'm afraid.

    I'll try and update soon. And I really wanna talk to you soon! I'm booking my ticket soon and want an idea for the best date.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Glad to hear your still alive out there! Just a shame you've taken your man bag with you :(

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Excellent. It's a lovely insight. I can seriously imagine confidentally taking poos in your house now that I've been given the full tour. It's quite a nice little pad, isn't it?

    Also; get on Skype.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Andrew
  • From Lincoln, United Kingdom
  • I graduated from the University of Hull, where I studied Economics. I decided to go to Japan for a year to teach English and this blog is to chronicle my adventures.
  • My profile

Previous posts



Links


RSS Feed


Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates