Being awesome, made to look easy.



Sakuragicho


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Here is a video of Sakuragicho - an area about 5 minutes walk from Yokohama centre. I filmed it earlier this evening. I will do another post tomorrow with a bit more meat on it, but this will have to tide you over for now.


2 Responses to “Sakuragicho”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Damn you and your videos! It all looks so cool. I hope you are planning all the cool things we can do. When can I come and visit?

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I can't take any holiday time till February. Although you could come before that if you are happy to amuse yourself whilst I am working.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Andrew
  • From Lincoln, United Kingdom
  • I graduated from the University of Hull, where I studied Economics. I decided to go to Japan for a year to teach English and this blog is to chronicle my adventures.
  • My profile

Previous posts



Links


RSS Feed


Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates