Being awesome, made to look easy.



My New Home


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



At long last, I now know where I will be spending my year in Japan. I received an email this morning giving me all the relevant details. I shall be living in a city called Yokohama. It is about 20 miles south-west of Tokyo and it looks like this...

Yokohama


As you can see, it looks amazing. Hopefully this will encourage you all to come visit.

I will have two other flatmates - an American and a Brit, who have been living there since June and September 2005 respectively. It'll be a bit odd that they have already lived there for so long I suppose, but on the plus side they will be able to show me around and make my job of adjusting a lot easier no doubt.

Yokohama is the second largest city in Japan. You can read some more details about it's history here and visit the city's own website (in English) here, which is packed with information about the things to see and do in Yokohama.


2 Responses to “My New Home”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Good Luck mate!

    Can't wait to visit. Make sure you keep me updated as to when would be best for me to turn up on ure doorstep. Any time and... I'll come running... etc etc.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Get on with it andy. Tell us how you're doing already. I know you're doing a lot of other stuff but get blogging boy!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Andrew
  • From Lincoln, United Kingdom
  • I graduated from the University of Hull, where I studied Economics. I decided to go to Japan for a year to teach English and this blog is to chronicle my adventures.
  • My profile

Previous posts



Links


RSS Feed


Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates