Being awesome, made to look easy.



Skype


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have created a Skype account, so people will be able to contact me easily whilst I am in Japan. The program is very easy to use and as long as you have a microphone and speakers you will be able to make a call to me on your computer for free. The quality is actually better than using a landline as well, although I suppose that depends on the quality of your microphone etc - but I am only using a cheap microphone and it works fine. Once you have installed Skype, you can add me as a contact and give me a ring - my username is LightJack.


0 Responses to “Skype”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Andrew
  • From Lincoln, United Kingdom
  • I graduated from the University of Hull, where I studied Economics. I decided to go to Japan for a year to teach English and this blog is to chronicle my adventures.
  • My profile

Previous posts



Links


RSS Feed


Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates