Being awesome, made to look easy.



The Beginning


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have created this blog to chronicle my adventures in Japan. I should hopefully be jetting off in August. I will post again when I find out my flight date and which city I will be moving to.

For those of you wondering what Katakandy stems from - it is an amalgamation of the words 'Katakana' and 'Andy'. It seemed appropriate as Katakana is the form of Japanese used for western things which have been incorporated into the Japanese language.


2 Responses to “The Beginning”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I enjoy this.

    Although, your CSS needs a bit of a sort out knowhaddimean?

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Glad you like it :) - will tidy it up as best I can.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Andrew
  • From Lincoln, United Kingdom
  • I graduated from the University of Hull, where I studied Economics. I decided to go to Japan for a year to teach English and this blog is to chronicle my adventures.
  • My profile

Previous posts



Links


RSS Feed


Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates