Being awesome, made to look easy.



Arrival


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hey everyone. Just so you all know, I have arrived in Japan. I got here at about 3:30 in the afternoon, which was about 6:30am for you lot. I have had about 3 hours sleep in the last 48 hours.

I have been out exploring the area near my flat and I went to the local pub with one of my housemates for a few beers and some local cuisine, which was fantastically mad.

Fortunately we have broadband here which makes life easier, however I am too tired to post about it all now, but I promised I will update you all soon.


6 Responses to “Arrival”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Glad to hear you made it there ok, less than 24 hours after leaving your back online, your worse than I am when it comes to the internet.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    lol yeah tis ace - my housemates have an 11mb connection here, so is uber fast. One of them is taking me out exploring today so I am going to try and get some pics for you all.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hey!

    Great to hear you're there in one piece! Can't wait to come out there. What's your address? Keep the ticker at the bottom going!

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Ah... Just realised that you've already sorted your ticker out... never mind.

    You've inspired my to start my blog again. I promise I'll do my best to keep it going this time!

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    11mb? I'm coming, I'll be there by the end of tomorrow!

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Rami: Glad to hear you're gonna try blogging again. Will give me a chance to keep up to date with what you're up to.

    Ed: Yeah the internet is ridiculously quick. Reasonably expensive, but not so much that there'd be any doubt as to whether or not to have it.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Andrew
  • From Lincoln, United Kingdom
  • I graduated from the University of Hull, where I studied Economics. I decided to go to Japan for a year to teach English and this blog is to chronicle my adventures.
  • My profile

Previous posts



Links


RSS Feed


Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates