Being awesome, made to look easy.



4) Kamakura


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I know no one has chosen this yet, but I have decided to post about it quickly anyway. Below is a slide show of pictures I have taken of all the temples etc at Kamakura. You will notice a picture of myself looking sullen in there somewhere (I am inside the backside of a giant Buddha at the time). The other 2 people who crop up are 2 of my friends - Dawn and Yimin. The last picture is of my new phone and in particular, the phone charm attached to it. They are so popular here - everyone has to have a phone charm by law, so it seemed rude not to get one. The picture is included because I bought my charm at the giant Buddha statue and it is supposed to bring good fortune. So my phone is now known as 'Fortune Phone'. Dawn said that now whenever I ask a beautiful woman for her number I am guaranteed to get it because of the power of Fortune Phone. I will have to put this to the test in the near future and perhaps chronicle the results in The Tales of Fortune Phone.

The pictures in the slideshow are on there in the order I took them and I have just included them all because I couldn't be bothered with any form of editing. If you can be bothered then you should wade through them as there are some cool pics.



NB. Five bonus points for anyone who spots the Zelda reference in the pictures.


2 Responses to “4) Kamakura”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    the tri-force!!! A sensation.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hehe good stuff :) - have yourself 5 points my friend.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Andrew
  • From Lincoln, United Kingdom
  • I graduated from the University of Hull, where I studied Economics. I decided to go to Japan for a year to teach English and this blog is to chronicle my adventures.
  • My profile

Previous posts



Links


RSS Feed


Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates