Being awesome, made to look easy.



The Tales of Fortune Phone #1


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Pardon the pun, but Fortune Phone works like a charm. I can't be bothered to go into details but it seems Dawn was right about it's wonderous abilities; ably demonstrated as they were with the assistance of a distinctly lovely barmaid in some club I was in last night.

I will be putting it to the test much more often in future.


4 Responses to “The Tales of Fortune Phone #1”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    You sly dog you. arf.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    awesome stuff - u shall have to actually get on msn one day eh eh

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Heh yeah I am gonna take some time next week to do some proper posts and talk to you lot on msn. Want a break from going out after the disaster of the last two days, which I shall explain in due course. Am seeing my brother this weekend though which will be cool.

    I didn't bother calling the barmaid in the end as I couldn't be bothered with the strain of trying to arrange to meet up. I wish her English had been better as she was absolutely fantastic. C'est la vie.

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    lol. Classic Marquick.

    Toms right. We should all skype oh, and spam my new blog :)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Andrew
  • From Lincoln, United Kingdom
  • I graduated from the University of Hull, where I studied Economics. I decided to go to Japan for a year to teach English and this blog is to chronicle my adventures.
  • My profile

Previous posts



Links


RSS Feed


Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates